Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickwollak1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 01:01 PM
    URGENT need answer by 9:00 P.M. Word problems
    1)A company orders two types of parts, brass and steel. One shipment contains 3 brass and 10 steel parts and costs $48. A second shipment contains 7 brass and 4 steel parts and costs $54. Find the cost of each part.

2) Altogether 292 tickets were sold for a high school basketball game. An adult ticket costs $3, and a student ticket costs $1. Ticket sales were $470. How many of each type of ticket were sold?

3) A weekend at the Beach bay hotel in Florida includes two nights and four meals for $195. A week costs $650 and includes seven nights and 10 meals. Find the cost of a one night stay and the cost of one meal.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Please refer to THIS ANNOUNCEMENT
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Apr 11, 2007, 03:59 PM
    You could at least say "please"!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Hi, I thought about it for a while, and deleted the answer that was given. We are here to help, not to do homework.

Savage, I also deleted yours just so you wouldn't be looking crazy replying to a non existent post. Hope you don't mind :)
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 12, 2007, 01:18 AM
    Couldn't they put a huge disclaimer during signup if your age is under... hmmm... 18;

WE WILL NOT HELP YOU ANSWER HOMEWORK QUESTIONS!

?

It'd save a few posts!
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Of course we will help them answer them, we just will not answer them for them. If they just give us questions, with no indication of wanting to be helped, or any prior thought, then we will not even help them until they show some kind of prior thought.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 12, 2007, 01:24 AM
    I was just about to edit that post! You beat me to it Capuchin! Far too quick!
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Sorry! I edited mine too! :p
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 12, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Lol I am used to looking crazy -- I hope the person that posted the answer read my post though. Its something he needs to think about. -- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Miscrosoft word.. printer problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have Windows XP and I can't print from Word although my printer works in other areas. The paper just goes through blank when I try to print from word. Any ideas? djabcs

Word problems and hypotenuse [ 1 Answers ]

Need a woek sheet with word problems and right triangles involving hypotenuse

Word problems [ 2 Answers ]

A fruit vendor bought 36 pineapples for $30. He sold some at $1.29 each and the rest at $1.09 each, thereby gaining $13.64. How many did he sell at each price? :confused:

Trouble with Miscrosoft Word problems [ 3 Answers ]

Word 8 True/False Indicate whether the sentence or statement is true or false. TF 1. The Delete key deletes a soft page break. TF 2.

Math word problems [ 3 Answers ]

A fire truck parks 16 ft away from a buliding. The fire truck extends its ladder 30 ft. How far up the building from the truck's roof does the extension ladder reach?? :P :-/

View more questions Search