Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlucci Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 10:20 AM
    Is my catch basin connected to my floor drain tile?
    Floor drain tile in the basement is sluggish to drain. The catch basin is right outside the wall in the middle of the patio.

Check out some similar questions!

In a tile floor shower drain [ 1 Answers ]

Water somehow gets into pan ( can feel all around under drain opening into pan-shower trap seems to be functioning o.k.) during daily brief < 10 minute shower. Water leaked out the back over up over pan, rotting wood on side of house ( this repair found the pan sloshing with water after the...

What so I need to do to switch my 8 inch floor drain to a 2 in drain for shower basin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 8 in. floor drain in my basement that sits about 6 inches below the rest. It is being used for a open shower and now I am wanting to put a porcelain shower base. Need to know what I needed to do. House was built in 1972

How to tile around a floor drain [ 2 Answers ]

We are tiling our sauna and there is a slopped floor drain. We are using 13" x 13" tiles. How do we go about tiling around the drain?

Tying a basement floor drain into sump basin [ 5 Answers ]

I am planning to install a floor drain in my basement which will discharge into my sump basin. Unfortunately, water on the floor will not flow into my sump since the lip of the liner is actually sitting on top of the slab, surpassing it by about a 1/4 inch. It was installed to collect water from...

Floor Drain Backup as well as catch basin [ 8 Answers ]

I've looked through previous questions but have not seen anything pertinent to my problem. Last November we had our main sewer line rodded out as a preventative measure. They also cleaned out the catch basin. We had no problems with back ups etc. Now (in the dead of Chicago Winter) our...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.