Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kymmie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I have a son already. I didn't find out that I was pregnant with him until I was 41/2 months along. He is almost 2 now. I think I may be pregnant again. I have started the pill again and I had sex with a guy 4 weeks ago and my period is 12 days late. I had no symptoms that I was going to get my period. Im starting to spot but just a little not even enough to fill a tampon. What are my chances of being pregnant again. I have taken a home test but it came back negative. But people have said I might not have enough hormone level in me yet to tell being that it didn't come back pos until I was 4 months with my son. And I had gotten pregnant for him in Sept and I told my dr I swore up and down that I had a normal period that following oct but he said that was impossible it was from implantation. What are my chances of being pregnant again?! I was on the pill with my frist son too. Thanks!
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 19, 2007, 10:45 AM
    I think it would be bestif you saw your doctor and asked him to take a pregnancy blood test. My daughter had the same trouble as you have, only finding out when she was 4 months pregnant, it also happened with her second pregnancy,but she didn't have a blood test taken.
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Mar 19, 2007, 11:04 AM
    I agree.. blood test is 100%. You can be pregnant and still spot. My wife spotted for 6 months into the pregnancy. We went every month to her OB just in case, but he said everything was okay.

The pill and use of condom should be more reliable.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be Pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and my cycle usually comes at the end of the Of the month but it came 2 weeks early this time.I normally know that When it is time for it to come my breast tend to get heavy and sore. After My cycle left my breast are still heavy, tender and sore.My family Told me that my...

Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

About 5 days ago I just had the feeling I was pregnant. I have been really bloated for about 5 days now I have felt nauseous but have not vomited, it hurts to lay on my stomach, I have been felling really tired, my nipples are darker than usually. Yesterday I did get some bleeding but I don't know...

Is she pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

Can you still be pregnant if you start your period the day after you have sex?

Can I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

My LMP was om February the 14th and I started spotting brownish blood on March the 9th and it end a day before my period was due and on my due date my period still didn't come on, can it be implant bleeding? Can I be pregnant?:rolleyes:

Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had been cramping last night, but I did had not started my period yet. My boyfriend entered me but did not ejaculate. I started bleeding this morning. Is there any chance that I could be pregnant?

View more questions Search