Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alana2977 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 07:01 PM
    Burnt eyelid with hot amber from a incense
    Hot amber hit my eye. I now have a redness on eyelid and eye. Put ice warped in cloth on it but now it's itchy, stinging, and vision a little blurred. What else can I do to stop the pain and itchy feelings away?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2013, 08:44 PM
    GO to a doctor... and let them determine what needs done. After all its only your eyesight... you still have a good eye... so what's the rush.

Seriously.. go to a doctor. Let them decide its nothing to be concerned with... don't wrongly assume it. You only have two eyes,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help On This Old Chinese Incense Burner [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am wanting to see if anyone can help me with the Chinese Incense burner. It is made of either brass or bronze. It has a foo dog on top and some birds on the side. Hoping someone can shed some light on it. http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz348/bigevil79/016.jpg...

Rheem air handler troubleshooting burnt wire & hot plastic smell? [ 0 Answers ]

Our Rheem RHSLHM3017JA air handler is making a "burnt wire or hot plastic" smell again. The first time it was on heating and we smelled it just before the transformer blew. It blew the transformer on the primary side of the wiring - not the low voltage. We've replaced the control board, replaced...

Burnt red wire to the heating element to hot water heater. (electric). [ 2 Answers ]

Burnt red wire to the heating element. Cover has been off after I replaced the heating element 18 months ago. I did have this problem about two months ago when it appeared that the red and black wire touched each other . There was the burnt smell and melting. I cut off the burnt parts and...

I burnt eggs in a non stick pan and burnt the bottom how do I clean it [ 3 Answers ]

I burnt the inside botton of a non stick teflon pan while cooking eggs.what can I do to clean the pan

Power of incense [ 4 Answers ]

I was reading a thread and I saw something about incense offerings and I was wondering what all can be done with incense and essential oils and such as far as a spiritual is concerned.

View more questions Search