Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ms Bee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 04:49 PM
    Period or implantation bleeding?
    Hi everyone, my period was a week late then on the 23rd Feb I experienced pinkish bleeding that only appeared when I wiped. The bleeding got a bit heavier but still pinkish- no tender breasts or period pains just mild cramps that lasted a few minutes. I had unprotected sex so I'm wondering if it is implantation bleeding or a very weird period? Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 0 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I been Trying to conceive I had my period last month on the 19th Sep. So this month Oct the 18th afternoon I began to bleed it only lasted half a few hours was gone by next morning the 19th and 20 I've been only spotting I would have a pad on just in case but it'll be clear...

Implantation bleeding or period.. [ 0 Answers ]

I think I may be pregnant. My due period date is between 25th-27th of every monthand is very regular. I started to bleed this morning, 9 days early, but it was a little heavier than what I've heard implantation bleeding is like. Plus it was bright red! 12 hours later, its much lighter, pinkish and...

Period or implantation bleeding? [ 0 Answers ]

Today I got some blood in my underwear, and yesterday and today were my expected days of my period. The spot of blood was more than a few drops, it was a spot about an inch long, and it did soak through my underwear so I could see it on the other side of the fabric. But when I checked my pad...

Implantation Bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

This is my second post. I am about 5 days late on my period, I have had unprotected sex. Around the time I was suppose to get my period, I was getting a few symptoms such as... Severe Bloating, Freq Urination, Minor Cramping, Constipation, Fatigue, and minor Nausea. I have heard about...

Implantation Bleeding? Or maybe just a period? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

Well... my fiancé and I have been trying to get pregnant and last month I had thought I was pregnant but than I got my period. So throughout the past month I've been feeling many of the pregnancy symptoms, such as frequent urination, headaches, feeling extremely tired at all hours of the day, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.