Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lileeob Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Why do my pupils get all huge from adrenaline?
    Whenever I am mad or excersising or even thinking about certain things, I can see my pupils dilate? Why does this happen and why is it so noticeable? I got into a bit of an argument with someone and they even pointed it out to me and told me to calm down. It also happens when I think about certain things like sex... is this normal?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a huge bruise that turned into 3 huge brusies on thigh what could this be? [ 3 Answers ]

In the last week my original huge bruise has spread and now have 3 huge itchy bruises with small red bumps on some of them. I also have other smaller burises on my other leg and arms. What could this possibly be? I don't remember hitting anything to cause 3 huge bruises.. It's like they multiply...

Kitten with two different sized pupils [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time posting on this site and I am hoping someone can help me with my kitten. A friend of ours found 3 kittens on the side of the road with no mother. They were probably about 4 weeks old or so we think. We have taken one of the kittens in to live with us. We noticed when...

One of my pupils sometimes gets bigger than the other is this normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, One of my pupils sometimes looks bigger than the other, and its not always the same pupil, I don't feel any different when it happens and I don't get regular headaches or anything. Should I see a doctor or is this normal. Thanks.

Headaches and uneven pupils [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about what's happening? I get headaches almost everyday and my pupils are uneven (even when I don't have headaches) I noticed they where uneven about six months ago and it has become more frequent to the point they are uneven more often then not. Im not...

Different sized pupils [ 3 Answers ]

Especially at night my pupils become different sizes. Its usually the left eye that feels numb a bit. A couple of months ago I had a swallon lump on my neck and a numb dingly arm for about 24 hours. Could these be related? Any thoughts would be appreciated:o

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search