Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gutter done Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 09:01 PM
    Could the valve in my delta model 17 lahara shower be causing low water pressure?
    Drained the house to get rid of water hammer and now shower has low water pressure. I checked shower head aeriator but not the problem. Low pressure only in that faucet.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do if the pressure handle on delta 2300 series shower valve water won't shut [ 1 Answers ]

What do I do if the pressure side on my Delta 2300 series doesn't turn the water off anymore

Very low hot water pressure, moen 1 handle shower valve [ 13 Answers ]

I have a moen 1 handel shower valve. When I turn it on I have good cold pressure but hardly any hot pressure. I removed handle and turned stem all the way to hot but still I have low pressure. I tried to adjust scald guard but that is not the problem is there any other adjustment?

Low water pressure from the wand (delta product) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Sr. I have a delta faucet on my kitchen.and is taking about 5 weeks before I start notice low water pressure and check the water pressure undrneath the kitchen cabinet and open the valves and is plenty of water pressure on it. I discconect the hose from the wand and also is water pressure, I...

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

Shower handle causing low water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

My hot water handle in the shower doesn't seem to be working correctly. It will turn to far causing the water to come back on when it is in the off position, also the water pressure on the hot side(the side in question) has diminished as this has happened. What are the possibilities?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.