Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    countusin2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Pain in tailbone
    My wife wakes up every morning complaining about a painful tailbone, anyone have this problem?

Feb 23, 2013, 08:01 AM
    It could be a spinal compression problem. Gravity is a relentless force. Were going to find a way to hang upside down for about 30 minutes a day and see if it helps.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 23, 2013, 05:52 PM
    Or it could be a dislocated tail bone, or chipped, or a number of other things that could cover muscle, bone, tendon/ligament. It could even be a Pelvic floor muscle sprain and where you're feeling it is in the tail bone.

The SPECULATION aside. It would be beneficial for you to visit a doctor and get some x-rays. Then you could properly diagnose the issue.

Feb 24, 2013, 01:40 PM
    That would be awesome, if a real doctor existed. She's been to many doctors and none have ever given her any idea what causing it or how to treat it.

Figure out the 3 or 4 things it might be and treat them all. That how doctors work now days and we can do that a lot cheaper than they can.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 24, 2013, 01:48 PM
    How old is your mattress?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 08:21 AM
    Sometimes you need to go to many, many, many doctors. Even having to do that, it is better than asking people online. It can be a dozen things and would take a very long time to go through them all.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 08:33 AM
    I had similar pains until I got a new mattress. Mine was 20 years old. Got a new one and the pain resolved overnight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tailbone pain [ 0 Answers ]

My tailbone has been hurting for almost 8 months now, I had 4 injections and no help, I just had back surgery and now it hurts even more, I have talked with 4 doctors and not one says they can help me! So now what? I am really hurting when I sit,stand,walk. Some one please tell me what to do

Broken Tailbone? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to tell if I broke my tailbone without being X-rayed?The injury happen more than 10 years ago,and when I mop floors or vacuum my back seems to almost lock up,and I have to stop and stand completely straight to stop the pain.The problem is in the same area as my tailbone.The pain also...

View more questions Search