Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meeh19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 08:23 AM
    2 weeks in a few days late for my period could I be pregnant?
    I had the depo once last yr. it last for 3 months. I came on my period this yr. in January it lasted fot 8 days. I am trying to get pregnant!! Know this month February I have missed my period it has been 2 weeks in a few days! Could I be pregnant? I took pregnancy test but they are negative! I went to the doctor the first week of my miss period I took a urine test and it was negative to. I have been bloated, a little cramping, I have to use the bathroom a lot during the day and especially at night I do to! I have been a lot tired and body has been ache! Does anyone have any advice for me?please
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2013, 11:42 AM
    Most of these symptoms are probably being found because you want to get pregnant. I know you're probably excited but at this point you're playing the waiting game.

Try keeping track of your ovulation on a calendar, it will help you find the best possible day to try and conceive. The best time to conceive is a few days before you ovulate.
    dewenton Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Feb 21, 2013, 08:27 AM
    Best advice is to wait it out and try to not go too insane. I know how this feels. I wish you the best and all the baby dust in the world. Wait a few more days, preferably a week, and test again. If you don't get a positive within the next week, then ask for a blood test if you feel as though you really might be pregnant. Goodluck <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two weeks late, unprotected sex, period two days later. Should I be worried? [ 0 Answers ]

I was about two weeks late for my period. I always start on the 11th. Then on the 24th (at like 2 am) I had unprotected sex. He came in me. Then on the 25th my period came. I'm Still bleeding. But it's lighter and thinner. Should I be worried?

Could I be pregnant, 44 days late on period sex 2 days after last period [ 2 Answers ]

Last period was 14-19 August, I had sex 2 days after it on 21st then again on 10th 22nd and 24th of September, I've not had my period since it has been 39 days and still no period, I was sick 24th September while brushing my teeth in morning, my nipples are a little darker than usual but not soar,...

View more questions Search