Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    6catsowner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 02:03 AM
    Stray cat pregnant?
    There is a stray cat outside my school and she is thin and malnourished (even though I feed her everyday) and I noticed her stomach has gotten a little big. She doesn't trust me to let me touch her but she comes near me. Could she be pregnant? How can I be sure that she is/isn't?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 19, 2013, 03:06 AM
    Chances are that a stray female cat is pregnant. She could have worms or parasites. Very sad. Feral cats won't let anyone touch them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible Pregnant Stray Cat? [ 1 Answers ]

I just rescued a cat from the woods. It was on a very busy road where she could easily get hit and killed and we're having weather in the mid 20's. She seemed very hungry and came right up to me and followed me to my car. When I got her home I noticed that her breasts were swollen, but no milk came...

I just got a stray cat and I think she's pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

OK well here is my question I beleave the stray cat I got yesterday is pregnant she is really poppen out of her sides and she's has been sleeping alote and she has been eating alote she's really friendly but not sure how to hep her prepare or tell when she is going into laber

My pregnant stray cat [ 3 Answers ]

I found a stray cat that ended up being pregnant. She's getting pretty big now but I still don't know how many kittens she's going to have. Is there any way that I can tell how many she's going to have?

Is this stray cat pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

A few days ago a stray cat started coming around. Today I noticed that she is either pregnant or has recently had kittens. Is there any way to tell which?

Pregnant Stray Cat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... About a week ago, my kids and I discovered a stray cat at my ex's house. She HAS to be pregnant because of the way her belly looks. I grew up with cats and she's one of the friendliest I've ever seen! It seems when I call her, she comes from the garage, so I've made a "nest" of old...

View more questions Search