Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evmae57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 02:04 AM
    Some old movie, about cabin in the woods people
    They got under a barrol the barrol had a slit in the front so they could see where the were going it was a boy and a girl under the barrol they made their way to the water where a boat sat they got in the boat the fanged dog thing did not like the water that's how the two made it to safety.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 28, 2013, 05:40 PM
    The Killer Shrews (1959)
    Wikipedia synopsis:
    Thorne Sherman and his first mate, Griswold, deliver supplies to a group on a remote island. The group, consisting of a scientist named Marlowe Cragis, his research assistant Radford Baines, the scientist's daughter Ann, her fiancé Jerry Farrel, and a servant named Mario, meet the two men and advise them to stay in the house because a hurricane is approaching. Thorne goes, but Griswold stays with the boat. On the island, a doctor works to make humans half-size. This apparently will reduce world hunger, as smaller humans would presumably eat less. Unfortunately, his experiments have created some giant, venomous shrews. Thorne and Ann begin to fall in love, which angers Jerry. As the shrews run out of smaller animals to eat, they eat Griswold and close in on the people in the house, ultimately breaking in through the basement. It is discovered that the shrews have a poisonous bite, as a small single bite is enough to kill Mario. The poison kills Radford, and the shrews force the group (save for Jerry, who wants to stay) out of the house to escape to Thorne's boat. They do this by making impromptu armor out of oil drums and crawl to the beach lashed inside them. Jerry is killed by the shrews after he changes his mind and chases after the others, but the rest manage a successful escape to the boat.

The Killer Shrews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can watch the complete movie here:
    The Killer Shrews (1959) Full Movie - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's movie that a deadly moss grows in the woods and kills people when touched? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of the 70's movie that a deadly moss grows in the woods and kills people when touched? One guy that worked in a greenhouse made a drink of it and lived but now everything he touches dies. Town doesn't know he accidentally killed his friend. As he is walking in the town a mother...

A short film about an old cabin in the woods [ 0 Answers ]

There were no people in this short. There was an older sounding woman narrating the film from the perspective of the cabin or shack. It was all about nature retaking claim on the little shack. I don't know how old it is but I would think maybe a couple of years at the most. I would say if...

1960's movie title family cabin? [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a 1960's movie where a family travels in a station wagon to a cabin(?) that is ramshackle and they find a family of raccoons in the oven or kitchen cabinet, I think it's black and white

Looking for an 80's low budget horror film about a ghost in a cabin in the woods. [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for an 80's low budget horror film about a ghost in a cabin in the woods. In the end we find out the ghost is a little girl who lived there and was murdered. She is buried under the floorboards or in the fireplace with her teddy bear (we see her skeleton). It has a guy in it that...

Maytag side-by-side refrigerator low cabin cold upper cabin warm [ 1 Answers ]

I have a maytag side-by-side refrigerator. I noticed that in the refrigerator section the low part ( where there is an air duct opening to the freezer). However, the upper part is warm. I have tried changing the temperature control it doesn't seem to be helping. Apparently the freezer is...

View more questions Search