Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2013, 01:58 PM
    I mildly burnt my finger
    I was just making pancakes and I burnt my finger on the edge of the frying pan.
    What should I do to heal it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2013, 02:05 PM
    Cold water and time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A part of my clitoris feels hard and mildly irritated, what might this be? [ 0 Answers ]

A part of my clitoris feels very hard and mildly irritated. This sometimes happens a day after I use a vibrator. I have hsv 2 but I think this is different. What might this be?

Pimple like bumps on finger/very sore/itchy/swollen on finger. [ 2 Answers ]

It started with 2-4 tiny pimple like bumps on my finger. Then it started to get really, really itchy, swollen and very painful. It is starting to get a red spot on it. I had this once before, a few years ago, but this time is worse.

I burnt eggs in a non stick pan and burnt the bottom how do I clean it [ 3 Answers ]

I burnt the inside botton of a non stick teflon pan while cooking eggs.what can I do to clean the pan

Truck mildly lurches at speeds between 30 and 45 mph [ 0 Answers ]

This is similar to running at low rpm's at too high a gear. The truck lurches until you downshift. It doesn't do it on acceleration or pulling a load, just coasting at 30 to 45 MPH. The lurch is very mild. I have changed fuel twice to different brands and that doesn't make a difference. This...

Furnace blowing mildly warm air again [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace has taken to blowing mildly warm air every once in a while for no good reason. We have turned the heat way up before and it snapped back to normal but is not working for us today. It keeps lighting up ever few minutes but no hot air. Not cold, but not keeping the house warm either....

View more questions Search