Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricky13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 07:23 PM
    Looking for a movie title. Only remember this scene...
    I remember the conclusion of a movie where the African-American drug lord was at this secluded home (or compound). He was probably operating his drug world from this location. He had a white girlfriend, who was really a mole, perhaps a federal agent. She played the part of the girlfriend well and had the kingpin convinced. The brother caught her snooping in a room in the house where she should not have been. The brother was very suspicious of her anyway; did not trust her. Once he figured out she was an agent, he murdered her and buried her in the front yard in a shallow grave. Not long after, the good guys swarmed the compound and burned it down. Seemed like a pretty good dramatic movie. Wish I could remember who was in it and the name of the movie...

Check out some similar questions!

I want to find a movie title, but only I remember it`s the final scene [ 0 Answers ]

Also I remember, it`s a romantic drama, and somebody die in final, but I don't know who, or the girl or the boy, and the final scene is: the girl or a boy going up a hill where there is a small house, and on the other side of the hill there is a field of flowers and are putting out that "I love...

I forgot the title of a movie but remember a scene [ 1 Answers ]

I forgot this movie but I remember a scene.. So its about this Woman (shes mexican) who had a baby... She had a party and during the party there was a fire and while the fire a womam steals her baby... a cuple years later she sees her kid and cut off some of her hair and tries to get someone to...

I'm looking for a title of a movie, but only remember one scene. [ 1 Answers ]

I think there is a family shipwrecked or somehow stranded on a life raft, and the father tries to fish and ends up catching a sea turtle. While trying to reel it in, he slices up his hands from the rope/line. What movie is this? And was it any good?

I'm looking for a movie title but I only remember one scene. [ 1 Answers ]

There's a white female, teenager I believe, and she's dancing in a dark club. She's surrounded by people and I'm pretty sure she's on drugs. It's a slow motion scene where she's just completely out of it, kind of like it's her escape. She has her arms above her head when she's dancing and she's...

Can't remember movie title.detective story.one specific scene [ 2 Answers ]

If somebody can help me about this one... So, it's something like detective story On the beginning a man spends night with some girl and findes her dead in the bed next morning ( we know that he is not guilty, but local detective, or something like that, doesn't think he is innocent ). I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.