Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RUweasel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 11:42 AM
    Where can I ask immigration questions for free
    What are the rights of a U.S. citizen concerning the time spending outside the U. S.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2013, 11:44 AM
    I have no idea what you mean by "rights." As a US citizen you can go anywhere another Country will allow you to go.

What exactly is your situation?
    RUweasel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have no idea what you mean by "rights." As a US citizen you can go anywhere another Country will allow you to go.

What exactly is your situation?
    I would like to know how long can you be living outside the U.S. without losing your U.S. Citizenship.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Forever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free immigration questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a U.S citizen I get paid 9 dollars an hour and I am currently 18 and I was just wondering if I wanted to bring my boyfriend to the United States is he going to be able to study here in the United States? He has already finished high school in Mexico City, but he want to keep on going to...

Free immigration questions [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My boyfriend just came to visit me and he finally proposed to me. Im a resident, and I'm planning to become a Citizen very soon. How can he stay legally here in the USA with me until I become a Citizen so I can do a petition for him to get the Residency. Please help me. Im confuse and I...

Free immigration questions [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is a us citizen I tried to apply for citizenship through her whilst in the country on a b2 visitor visa, I was denied because she wasn't a resident between the ages 10-18 so I filed a petition i130 which would take 4 years to process, I overstayed my visa by 21 months and got married to a us...

Immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Would this law apply to my Son. The way I interpret the clause when I (Father) become a citizen next year while he is still under 18 he can become a citizen too? ... A Child Born Outside the U.S. is a Citizen after Birth IF… The child was under 18 or not yet born on February 27, 2001 At...

Ask immigration questions free? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been mirried to my wife for 1 year and 5 month... Right now I only have the two years green card. Now she's telling me she don't want to help me in getting the green card for me. She sended a letter to immigration saying we are not together that she felted use. What can I do to get my green...

View more questions Search