Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angelbaby13862 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 10:19 AM
    How do I get a toned body and abs
    I'm 17 years old and am 5'3'' in height and weigh roughly 108 lbs and I want to get a toned body and most of all I want well-defined abs.I would like to get as close as I can to this in the next 3 months. So I would like to know What is the best way for me to achieve this?
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 18, 2007, 10:35 AM
    At five three and 108 you are not in a bad situation. To expose your abs you will have to run and burn that extra layer of fat that is covring your abs. cut back tremendously on the sugars, and begin jogging, or swimming. Tennis, and basketball will also help. You will need to develop a daily routine in order to get it done in three months. Please rate this answer.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2007, 02:33 PM
    The way you sound your already the envy of a lot of people, all it takes now is a truly all natural, whole grain, low fat, low sugar, low sodium, diet to round it out, if your eating truly healthy and adbiding by the 1 serving size nutritional size servings, your doing good, all that's left is a overall body exercise program, including, aerobics, resistance training, and weightlifting. You need to work the whole body to achieve the perfect body. This includes various exercises in each grouping for 30-60 minutes a session, 4-5 days a week. A natural whole grain, fruit, veggie and lean meat diet, rich in Low fat, 1-2 % or skim milk, yogurt, low fat, low sugar, low sodium, skim or part skim cheeses, 3-4 servings a day will help. Milk, cheese, yogurt increases fat breakdown in fat cell overweight adults who included 3-4 servings per day of dairy products,lost more weight and body fat. Calicum regulates energy metabolism and increases fat breakdown, and decreases, the amount of body fat. Hope this helps:p
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 03:55 AM
    TeenBodybuilding.com - The #1 Site Dedicated To Teenage Bodybuilding!

Join the forum here + read everything you can on this site.

1) Eat 6-8 meals a day/ sleep well

2) Whey protein/multivit/creatine/flax seed - standard supplements which may help (bare in mind they supplement)

3) Train 4-5 days a week but don't over train - listen to your body

4)

1 day Chest - tris

2 day Shoulders

3 day Legs

4 day Back-bis

5 day extra day for cv - catchup

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing glued ABS fitting to ABS piping [ 5 Answers ]

I glued an ABS toilet flange to ab ABS pipe roughing. The fitting did not go down all the way and is 1/2" proud of the tile flooring. I now want to remove the fitting and replace with a new fitting. How do I do it without damaging the receiving pipe. Pipe is in concrete floor. Thanks, Bob

Help With Abs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need some help on my abs, mostly the lower abdominal region. I have always been a physically fit and active person, and I am healthy, but I want to have more definition in my abs. I know that there is muscle there, but it is underneath a layer of fat. I want to get rid of the fat, leaving...

Help With Abs [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I am 6 feet tall and weigh 152 pounds. I don't have a belly, but I do feel like I have a slight layer of fat over my abdominal section. I'm wondering if this is just unworked abs? I've been doing 2 sesions of 20 sit ups 5 times a week, so far for 2 weeks, and so far no results. My abs...

Abs help [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old; I know most of the ab exercises in the book. I have a small 4 pack; the very top 2 abs are not very defined while the 2 below those are the most and the lower 2 have almost no definition. I know that cardio will help me see the cuts, but I just want to know some killer ab...

Old abs [ 1 Answers ]

I need to splice into an ABS stack that is 40 or more years old. I'll be using PVC and generally know how to do it, but I've read that ABS gets brittle as it ages. Is there any special advice on how to cut it other than "be careful"?

View more questions Search