Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephh23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 01:33 AM
    I think I don't love him anymore.. .
    I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years (he's 20 I'm 18). I feel like I'm losing feelings for him. I don't feel happy to talk to him or excited to see him like I used to. Its like whatever now. When we make love I don't feel any passion its just like okay once again.

I don't feel like I'm in love no more. When we kiss I don't feel anything. I feel like its all gone. We text and I'm just like ugh, I don't feel happy to reply and when we're on the phone I just want to click already. I feel like I get annoyed .

Believe me I hate feelings this way. I don't want to hurt him. I don't know what to do :(

Any advice I'm really lost.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 05:36 AM
    You started with him at 15, and to be honest almost no relationship at 15 lasts more than a few months, and almost never a year. You have changed, he has changed, and one of the largest factors you have gotten used to each other, get bored.

The same thing happens with married couples at about 3 or 7 year period.

So talk to him, most likely he is feeling the same way, or can tell you do. If you want to try and make it work, get counseling, start working on the relationship
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 11:05 AM
    Have you talked about it together, honestly and calmly? Does he know how you feel? What are you doing in your life for yourself?

NO communications, no resolutions to your relationship, or your own feelings. You hurt him and the relationship, as well as yourself when you don't communicate. Maybe this thing has been over longer than you both admit.
    MikeBear Posts: 31, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 8, 2013, 01:32 PM
    Things change. One can fall "out" of love, just as they fall "in" love. Be honest with him, tell him, then leave. You have the rest of your life ahead of you. I am sure you will meet someone who you will really fall in love with, and he you. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Im a lesbian and I don't think my girlfriend love me anymore cause I lied to her. [ 0 Answers ]

What do I do? We not the same nomore? She forgive me and all.. But she said she can't trust me she need to gain trust.. But my girlfriend also want me to tell her how I feel about her but I don't know what to say . Someone PLEASE HELP!

View more questions Search