Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meshello12345 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Feb 5, 2013, 07:09 PM
    What is the time frame for beer drinking on an EtG test ?
    I drank a 6 pack of 12 oz bush light on Saturday last one at around 10pm, nothing Sunday , Monday, and took a EtG test at 9:30 Tuesday moning, what are the chances I will pass.. I drank A lot of water Sunday and Monday along with straight cranberry juice,.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2013, 07:45 PM
    You will fail for dilution... and a fail is a fail as far as they are concerned.

Feb 5, 2013, 09:36 PM
    It wasn't a dilute... or they would have called me on it when I peed..
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2013, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meshello12345 View Post
    it wasn't a dilute... or they would have called me on it when I peed..
    How can they call you on it before its tested?

You fail WHEN its analysed... they do LOOK for people trying to cheat on their tests by doing exactly what you tried to do to beat it. Yes that can be and is easily detected, and is ALWAYS checked during the lab analysis.

Feb 6, 2013, 11:40 AM
    If the sample is not clear how do you assume it's a dilution.. I've had dilutes but the were somewhat clear this was not
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2013, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meshello12345 View Post
    if the sample is not clear how do you assume its a dilution.. I've had dilutes but the were somewhat clear this was not
    A dilute doesn't mean you are literally diluting the urine with water before handing the sample over...

Drinking excessive ammounts of water in an attempt to flush a substance you should not be injesting screws with your body chemistry and it is detected easily, and quantitatively separately from the substance being tested for..

That is reason enough to give you a fail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

Can non-alcoholic beer make you test positive on an ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had 1 non-alcoholic beer 96 hours before and 1 non-alcoholic beer 72 hours before an ETG alcohol test. I weigh 122lbs and am 5 ft 3 in good health. I was applying for a new job and wasn't aware that you had to pass an ETG test. I know there isn't much alcohol in these but heard it can be...

Beer EtG test [ 2 Answers ]

Drank a sip of beer today at 5:30 I have an EtG test on Tuesday morning will I fail

Will I pass an ETG test after drinking one beer [ 7 Answers ]

I drank one beer at 8PM with dinner and thereafter started flushing my system with water after I knew I messed up. I got up and went to the gym for 2 hours. Drank liter after liter of water and green tea. I took vitamin B and C and creatine (sp) to hopefully combat the diluted urine. I pissed...

EtG ua test time frame? [ 0 Answers ]

I drank Wednesday then was tested the following Tuesday at 5pm will I pass and yes it was a EtG test

View more questions Search