Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Bronze chandeliers, needs wiring and lighting elements
    I have inherited two round bronze chandeliers from UK castle. They are just that, round bronze magnificent but they cannot be used. There are no light bulbs or areas for where the bulbs could be mounted or any wiring. I am not sure if it is worth getting these set up, I live in Atlanta. Advice?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Have them appraised as is, they may be worth more untouched. Hate to see you alter them to working lighting and then find out they are now destroyed or lost substantial value.

If they aren't terribly valuable, they probably could be wired and have sockets installed, the difficulty will be depending how they are made and how well you want them to look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eastern Religion Elements Matrix [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I find Countries of Origin, historical figurs and events, central beliefs, nature of God, texts, ritual and practice (sacred elements & their meaning), ethics, and morality for each of these religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and Daoism. All responses will be greatly...

Need guidance urgent about elements and atoms [ 6 Answers ]

What is a element What is an atom What makes up an atom What are some examples of elements

Periodic table of elements [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I need teaching strategies on how to teach the periodic table of elements.. I teach special education so it has to be hands on stuff as well as small group... web quests etc.. do I put them in groups? Or just do the first 10? I really need help! Thank you

Wiring basement lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I am wiring a basement for ceiling lights. I have not purchased fixtures yet and we want submerged lighting. My basement is rather small and I have decided to put up 8 fixtures and they will be switched on and off with (2) 3way switches one at top of stairs one at bottom. They breaker panel is new...

Chandeliers... [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of redoing my house. It looks magnificent but needs a final touch. My contractor suggested classy lighting, perhaps a chandelier in the dining room or foray. Does anyone know wher eI could find an affordable chandelier? Everything I am finding online is too expensive or too...

View more questions Search