Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chocolite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 06:41 PM
    Black Hands/knuckles. HELP!!
    I'm not exactly sure exactly what caused this but my friend gave me a hydroquinone-containing (0.05g chlobetasol propionate papaya) cream after I had developed melasma from child birth Aug 2011. I mixed the cream with my lotion and applied to my problem areas and the result was awesome until I noticed my complexion becoming uneven! I decided to mix a smaller concentration and applied to the rest of my body to tone up. Everything was great until I developed a contact dermatitis on my hands sometimes around Dec of 2012 and had redness, blisters and itching and decided to use some topical benedryl which worked. My current problem is the healed scars are now hyperpigmented including my knuckles! (gross-looking) Help please. I'm so desperate for a cure now that I'm applying the undiluted papaya cream directly to my knuckles and I'm yet to see improvement. I don't want to think this is related to the papaya cream because I was OK before the dermatitis. I have an appointment with a dermatologist but not till next month and I'm inpatient. Any advice?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2013, 12:50 PM
    You can try megatoner its been working for me and they sell it on eBay. Its an all natural lightener

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My knuckles is black what can I do to remove it [ 2 Answers ]

My knuckles is black what can I do to remove it

Black knuckles [ 2 Answers ]

I am black gal, I have been using skin lightening cream and gel which have given me 1 to 2 shades lighter... which I am happy about; but my problem is my knuckles which have not gained the 2 shades. Is there any strong skin lightening I can use to lighten up my knuckles? Will the skin peels work?...

Bleaching Your hands n Knuckles super duper white! [ 16 Answers ]

Hey fellow skin beautifiers Hey I'm a 22yr old english girl black I have been using lightening creams since 15 N have achieved amazing results most people who meet me think I'm mixed However my main question for you guys is who has expierenced stretxh mark scarring from the use of HQ I had...

90's Movie Cover black and white hands clasped, one with red nail polish [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old now and I huge movie fanatic. I remember walking through the video store as a child and seeing this movie box with the picture of a black and white hand clasped on the cover. I think one hand had red nail polish, I was just trying to figure out what movie that was if anyone...

View more questions Search