Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puneet190 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Connecting load
    What is connecting load defination for a lay man?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Feb 2, 2013, 07:52 PM
    Without knowing how the phrase is being used there is no meaning.

Try this phrase, "Connected Load".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting load [ 4 Answers ]

If a motor of 2.2 Kw which is running 24 hrs a day is replaced with 1.1 kwperforming same job of transferring the material through a screw conveyor, what will be the saving in terms of connecting load.

How to know the amount of load a 20amp breaker can take when connecting to 208v? [ 7 Answers ]

I in the process of installing lights. These Light uses 208v at 1.35 amps each with a 250w load, how many lights can I install onto a 20amp beakers that is connected to 208v?

I have read that a circuit can drive a 7 ampere load.how mny watts?=7A load. [ 4 Answers ]

What appliances in our home work on 7A.) how to relate the ampere to watt conversion(eg:a bulb of 15 w need how many amp of current?

Kenmore elite front load takes a long time to go through the 2nd load [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore elite front load goes through the various cycles with the 1st load fine but it takes a very long time (hours) to go through the 2nd load with the same settings as the 1st.

Kenmore front load washer won't agitate/spin if load too heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loading washer, model 417.43042200, won't agitate or spin to complete the cycle if the load is too heavy, such as 5 bath towels. If I take off the back and help turn the drum in the agitate or spin mode it will agitate/spin and complete the cycle. The pump still drains the tub. If...

View more questions Search