Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fullyvictorious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Title of a German Movie
    The first part of the movie is about this girl who is in love with a doctor (I believe). It is about the courtship and her life and him being married and them sneaking around. At the end she end up killing herself. You then go back to the beginning of the movie and look at all that happened from another angle and find out that she was secretly obsessing with this man but in real life he had never met her. The movie was in German but had English subtitles.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2007, 06:45 PM
    fullyvictorious, are you sure this was a German movie and not a French one? The plot outline you are describing sounds a lot like a movie I saw with Audrey Tautou. It was amazing! Haven't thought about it until I read your posting and I am now thinking of seeing it again! So, thank you for that. :)

Take a look at this link and let me know. If it isn't the one you are thinking of, I will see if I can track it down.

À la folie... pas du tout (2002)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Grandparents were German Jews - Can I get a German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I know a few years ago there was a program that allowed children and grandchildren of Holocaust-era German Jews to apply and receive German passports. I cannot find any information about this on the internet, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My father's parents both...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Need title to old old TV movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find the name of a movie I saw when I was only about 10 or 11. I have no idea what year it was made except I saw it around 1970 -1979. It was about this aliean woman who was able to kill someone and then her face would turn into the face of the person she just killed. I think...

Another movie title [ 2 Answers ]

OK there was a movie about this boy and I don't remember much... but this one part was about some girl he knew having a birthday party. She didn't want to invite him but she had to or something. Anyway he lands up doing something mean. The song was that one... "its my party and i'll cry if i want...

View more questions Search