Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilove1D95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 03:19 PM
    He's really sweet, I like him.
    Okay so I met a guy on a trip I just came back from. I met him in DC through a trip and we were in the same hotel, same bus, and we became friends. The last night though, he had gotten really sick and had to leave at 6 am the next day because he lives in Arkansas, and I live in Rhode Island. And he's really sweet, I like him in a way more than friends, but I know that we live 2000 miles + away from each other. We text each other everyday but it kills me I probably won't see him in person ever again, what should I do?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 26, 2013, 04:00 PM
    Cherish the friendship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2013, 08:35 PM
    You keep the memories of a good time and enjoy the friendship for as long as you have it. This one, and all the others you have and the new memories and good times you will have in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if fruit is sweet [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know what I'm talking about when I say some fruit I buy in the local grocery is so tastless its not that its bad tasting but it lacks the one thing I always ask the grocer, whose standing around putting fruit on the shelf, "is it sweet" Really most of the time the honest answer I get...

Looking for a sweet wine [ 1 Answers ]

We are going on a cruise and below is 2 wine packages that they offer. I would like your suggestion on something sweet. Thank you. Package 1: 5 wines for $104.00 • Korbel, Brut • Beringer White Zinfandel • Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay • Folonari Pinot Grigio • Brancott...

Sweet sweet blues music [ 19 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Howling Wolf or John Lee Hooker are still alive and if they are, are they still playing

What to do about my sweet 16 [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so as you figured im going to be turning 16 soon! :D I am so excited but then i got to thinking about it..... i don't have a party theme. I was going to have a formal like most teen girls do but then realized that the last one i went to blew! So since my birthday is in October i decided to...

View more questions Search