Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimipeanut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 10:08 PM
    Pregnant?
    I'm 9 days late, spotted twice, negative test , back pain, and some cramping and always so tired and blah could I still be pregnant with negative test??
    shank005100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2013, 02:01 PM
    Chance less.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 02:23 PM
    It's probably too early to get accurate results on a test. You should wait until you miss your next period and then test.

Right now you could be experiencing anything... none of that is a sure sign of being pregnant.
    KarenU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 03:23 PM
    My niece had the same experience. Her tests came back negative but she wasn't getting her period. She went and had a blood test done and it came back positive. But you can never be sure unless you go and have yourself tested.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 03:32 PM
    Most women don't get a reliable result until well into their second month. Some women never get a positive from a urine test, despite the fact that they are indeed pregnant.

Wait another week, test again using first morning urine. If that test is negative, wait until your next period is due. If you miss it, then test again, or see your doctor for a blood test.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 08:56 PM
    Normally you have to wait at least 14 days after missed period, so it is easily too early.
    Wait another week and then test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search