Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preacher3301 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 04:49 PM
    My Microsoft Office 2010 Plus help screen does not display
    When I click on help in Microsoft excel or word the I receive an error message, the message states: There is a problem with one or more help files. Please repair your office installation and try again. I have tried to repari my office installation and received the following message: Error 1310 Error writing to file c:\config.msi verify that you have access.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Word Starter 2010 [ 0 Answers ]

This came loaded on my new computer. Supposedly it's free because it has ads but... is this permanent or something temporary that I will be told I have to buy a little later on? I don't want to write documents with it that I won't be able to open down the road unless I buy.

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

Hyperlink trouble with Microsoft Word 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever I click a hyperlink on any of my 2010 Word documents I get the message "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." Well, I am the administrator of my computer and I don't know what to do to resolve this...

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees age, [ 15 Answers ]

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees’ age, e.g. (01/01/1949) plus their starting date, e.g. (08/22/1989) to check if they are eligible for the 75 rule for retirement. Can Excel compute this with the age changing daily to keep the formula current?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.