Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Derren Bruce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 01:24 PM
    5 lumps above penis
    I shaved my Pubes of and a couple of days later I had 5-6 lump come up what could it b
    won1one Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 01:41 PM
    Ingrown hairs.
    jbhl Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2013, 11:28 PM
    Probably your skin going "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME". You probably shaved a bit close, your skin isn't used to getting shaved, you're getting ingrown hairs, and some natural stuff.

Mind you I'm assuming that these "lumps" are no bigger than say... paper hole punch? If they're malshaped like you might mistake it for a cloud shape, if it doesn't feel like a "peak", if it doesn't shrink if you leave it alone (as in stop shaving), then you might have a problem.

Otherwise if it isn't any bigger than a regular pimple then well... you're fine, it's nothing to be big about

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis lumps [ 1 Answers ]

I was in the shower when I realised I had a lump at the bottom right hand side of my shaft to my penis and I got worried , I'm 13 and I'm a virgin but I don't know how to tell my mum and dad? I was thinking of leaving it for a week or so to see if it goes down! Any ideas on what I should do?

Lumps on penis [ 0 Answers ]

I have lumps on my penis and testicules. A few lumps on the underside of my penis have black heads. I'm 15 and really worried.

Lumps on penis [ 0 Answers ]

Hey in a 14 year old virgin mid way through puberty with a lump on bottom of my penis Ive had it for a few months at first I thought it was nothing but now its getting larger and its turned red and there are some smaller lumps near the base on my penis it seems to be attached underneath the skin I...

Lumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfiend has lumps on his penis, he has been to the doctors and has an appointment in January, he has had this before and also had an operation, due to this he has not been able to hold a full erection, as it has caused some damaged to the muscle. He found one awhile back and now there seems...

Lumps On Penis [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 and I have lumps all over my penis and the ball sack, They don't hurt at all, and some of them I can squeeze white stuff out of them. What are they? Can I do anything to get rid of them?

View more questions Search