Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celmer8579 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 02:56 PM
    Chest pain
    What do's it mean when you have chest pains and they can't find out why after I already had 5 heart attacks ?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2013, 03:09 PM
    It means you need to find another cardiologist right away who will pursue the matter further. Have you been to the hospital? Chest pains in someone with your history should be taken very seriously.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Good question. Have you had surgery; how severe have the five heart attacks been? You go to the hospital. I can't believe they can't find out why celmer.

No one can diagnose on the internet, no determination can be made on the internet.
    celmer8579 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 04:04 PM
    Chest pains
    What if you keep having chest pains ,they can't find anything and all they do at the er is drug you up and send you home , the docs are getting on my nerves , tired of feeling this way
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 04:27 PM
    Get to another doctor. Someone else to diagnose you. Don't scour the internet for clues, we can't give you a better answer than your current doctors.

Also have some faith in your doctors, they're smarter than you think. Just because they're not diagnosing what you think is wrong with you doesn't mean that you know better than them. Talk to your doctor and maybe get a second opinion.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 05:50 PM
    Stop going to the ER for this, and start going to a regular doctor who will do more detailed exam

Once ER feels you are no longer a risk they send you home, ER is not for normal routine medical exams
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Please do not start new threads (questions) to add information about your question.

Just answer your own question to add more info

I have merged your two posts.

The issue is, that you need to stop going to ER and wanting them to cure you. They make sure nothing life threatening is happening right then, and send you home, send you home to go see your own personal doctors tomorrow.

What are the issues ? High blood pressure ? Blockage in veins ? What have those tests shown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am experiencing dully achy pains in my chest across my shoulder and back, I also have flu like symptoms and weakness in limbs and feel dizzy

Chest pain [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 I get a lot of chest pain n heart burn sometimes I can't breath or when I take a huge breath it hurts in my back can u help? I'm a female

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

View more questions Search