Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bre_rock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Trying to conceive
    Hi, I am 22 years old, and engaged. My fiancé and I decided now is a good time to start trying to create a family. I have never been on birth control in my life, and my fiancé and I have been having un protected sex for a year now, and no luck on getting pregnant. I took a fertility test and it came back awesome (meaning I am fertile)... I've laid on my back after sex multiple times, and honestly my fiancé and I have sex usually once a day, there's very few times we miss a day just because we both like it. Not sure what's going on as to why I'm not getting pregnant when I hear stories that people have un protected sex once and they get pregnant?? I'm losing hope... I though I would for surely be pregnant at this time last year... HELP ANY ADVISE!! Please and thank you to all :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 06:31 PM
    It takes the average couple 1-2 years to conceive once they start trying. When you say you took a fertility test, what do you mean? Are you tracking ovulation using basal temperature? Did you take an ovulation test, is that what you mean by a fertility test?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive [ 4 Answers ]

I was just wondering I am pregnant with fraternal twins and I am do June 27 2011 I wanted to know around when did I conceive. It doesn't have to be an exact date.

When did I conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

I found out I was 11 weeks pregnant. And 3 days June 30.2011 when did I conceive?

I'm trying to conceive. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am 20 years old and I have been on loestrin 24 fe for about 4-5 months. I just stopped taking the pills. I missed the last two active pills for this month and me and boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday. I would love to be mom. Also when I was 17 I was treated for chlymidia. Will that...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is angelica I been trying to get pregnant for about two years and haven't got pregnant? I had things done by my obgyn already forgot the names but she said everything came out to be fine. Now I'm using an injection called yellow body and it suppose to help me get pregnant! Is this going...

Help trying to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

I had my period last month around the 20 me and my boyfriend trying conceving right after my period and I have really tender swollen breast for the past 2 weeks and now I started cramping and bleeding today what could this mean

View more questions Search