Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwatt19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 07:27 AM
    Ruud forced air electric furnace will not start
    I have a Ruud forced air electric furnace. My furnace will not come after call from
    Thermostat. I hear click from thermostat but the heat does not come on. I tried turning on the air, plus aux heat but they will not come on. I have a Honeywell Programmable Thermostat that sometimes shows a wait message but it goes away but no heat.

Check out some similar questions!

2 Stage Electric forced air Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone I am currently having a problem with my 2 stage electric forced air furnace. I have searched everywhere for information but to no avail. The furnace is probably a 1975 model... this is the information I have... Lear Siegler (Home Division) Model MEF65 Last winter while I was...

I have a Ruud forced air electric furnace. My furnace will not shut off. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan and heat run continuously. I even disconnected the thermostat wires and it still won't shut off until I throw the breaker.

Forced Hot Air *Electric [ 2 Answers ]

I have forced hot air and the unit outside has been frosted during most of the winter even on days that aren't so cold(50 degrees) the air coming out of the vents are cold and the temp inside will not get any warmer than 60 and the therm is set at 74... please help

How efficient is it to convert gas forced air to electric forced air? [ 1 Answers ]

I am afraid of a gas furnace, for fear of an explosion. I have had this fear since I was a little boy. Hence, I simply must have an electric heating system. However, the area in the MidWest where I have been considering has almost no electric homes, mostly because of the high electric rates...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.