Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss Chanel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 05:06 PM
    So scared
    I have my belly ring for about a month and a half.. Buht during the first 2 weeks my belly ring (jewellery) broke so ii made the mistake of putting a hanging one in.. It was fine till about a week ago when it startd hurting and started leaking so much pust.. Its now red and swollen.. I'm so scared I don't know what to use for it.. Plzz help
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 3, 2013, 05:41 PM
    How about a doctor before the infection becomes too bad?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2013, 02:29 AM
    Yes, doctor, since the pus is sign of infection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm scared [ 4 Answers ]

I am scared. I have noticed a lot of pain in my vaginal area. And I now have sores and it burns to pee. I have even with my boyfriend for a year and we are sexually active, but we are 100% sure we were each others first. So there's no way it could be a sexually transmitted disease .

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

I'm really scared! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok.. so this was a month ago.. I haven't shaved in a week and a half and I just decided since my boyfriend was coming to see me That I should so I did... and when I got out of the shower I noticed small little bumbs on the lips of my vagina... I thought it was maybe razor burn or pimples so I tried...

Very scared [ 7 Answers ]

I moved to Ontario 2 years ago from Alberta. Today on my way to work I was pulled over by the police, they questioned me as the car is registered to my wife. After checking my info they let me go, but said I was pulled over as my wife had an outstanding warrant in Alberta. I was absolutely...

View more questions Search