Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eleven1111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 01:33 PM
    EtG
    How many ounces of urine must you pee for an ETG, what is considered inconclusive?

I took an ETG just now, but was not very much, I even pointed it out to the lady, but she didn't care. Can that little amount help me or go against me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Depends on lab and the PO, if they feel you gave a little on purpose it can go against you.
    Normally there is a line on the cup and they want it filled to at least that point.

Do you normally not urinate much ?
    eleven1111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 05:18 PM
    I do. I am nervous because I got a New Years random, and I never drink, but I went to Vegas and did, my last drink was Tuesday at 5pm (glass of Chard), As soon as I found out yesterday that I needed to pee today at 11am, I have since drank 1 gallon of water, took 2 detox shots, exercised (cardio for 25min) did a salt water flush, ate a big meal, took 2 creatine pills 2 hours before testing along with 1 monster. I urinated a lot! And then my piss test came, and I barely got anything out, because I spent one second eliminating my urine away from the cup, before peeing into it. My urine was very concetrated and looked very good, just a tad worried. Any advise or knowledge on what I've wrote.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2013, 06:40 PM
    Probably fail... people think they can cheat on tests and they are pretty good about catching people trying.

Anything like that registers as a fail... particularly since sometimes if they had done nothing they might have passed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG ua [ 5 Answers ]

How to pass a EtG UA

View more questions Search