Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    szxbuenosuerte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Where can I ask immigration questions for free
    In the morning my husband and I are going for our immigration interview. We are separated. Are we going to get the I 130 denied automatically? Can we ask to review the application in 6 months if we are trying to reconcile? What options do we have? (He is in deportation preceedings)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2013, 12:01 PM
    If they deport him its all moot because if that application is for him its going to be rejected.

THem deporting him has precident over your marital status... if he's deported he will be blocked for at least 10 years from even applying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask immigration questions free [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I am on J1 visa and am planning to get married to a green card holder.it is going to be 4 years in April since he got his green card. Should I wait for him to get his citizenship and then marry him or it does not matter for me.and how long do I have to wait for him to apply for my green card....

Immigration questions for free [ 2 Answers ]

I am a US citizen who is currently living in Mexico with my husband we have been together for 4 years but haoive only been married for 2 months we have a 4yr old son, We were living in the US but moved to mexico about 3 yrs ago because my husband had trouble finding a steady job. He had some...

Free immigration questions [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is a us citizen I tried to apply for citizenship through her whilst in the country on a b2 visitor visa, I was denied because she wasn't a resident between the ages 10-18 so I filed a petition i130 which would take 4 years to process, I overstayed my visa by 21 months and got married to a us...

Immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Would this law apply to my Son. The way I interpret the clause when I (Father) become a citizen next year while he is still under 18 he can become a citizen too? ... A Child Born Outside the U.S. is a Citizen after Birth IF… The child was under 18 or not yet born on February 27, 2001 At...

View more questions Search