Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tirion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 03:51 PM
    I dyed my hair dark dark brown.. But my natural color is ginger and I want to go back
    Ok so about last year I dyed my hair brown and I kept doing it until 2months ago.. I want to go back ginger but I don't want to bleach or strip my hair?is there any dye that will take me back to my natural color without damaging my hair?

Check out some similar questions!

I dyed my hair dark and want to get it back to my natural sandy blonde colour [ 0 Answers ]

So the other day I used a schwarzkopf live hair dye which was meant to be brown but ended out to be black! My worst fear was having black hair I'm wanting to go back to my natural but I know that can't happen and I do not want to bleach my hair. I've bleached it before was the worst thing ever....

Is it possible to get dyed dark brown hair a nice natural blonde look again? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a natural blonde and have always had light blonde highlights for my whole life then something came over me and I wanted a change and I decided to get it dyed a dark chocolate brown professionally at a salon about 3 weeks ago and it has reddish highlights now because I got it dyed over the...

Want to remove color from 100% gray hair that is Dyed Dark Brown [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is very long (about the middle of my back) I have been coloring it med/dark brown for a couple of years. I want to go back to a med/dark blond. Which product Color Opps or Color Zap will be best for me to try. I cannot afford to have it done at a salon, I am always charged a lot more due...

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

Dyed hair way to dark want my real color back! [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair way too dark of a color... really dark brown. I really hate it.. it's not me! I want my hair back to the color it was so should I bleach it or what... someone told me that my hair might fall out if I dye it too much.. is that true? CAn I dye my hair again lighter and have it still...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.