Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexjenn Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Does anyone know
    o.k so I had my "peiord" on the 9 of this month , but I am still very tired and my breasts are very tender , my face has a little acne and I never have that unless I am pregnant , I have real bad lower cramps like I am going to get my peiord but I just had it , so really I am asking do you think it would be a waste of my money to go out and get a test , does any of this sound like I could be pregnant , because I want a baby and I had a miscarriage in may 06 and I don't want that to happpen again , I want to take good care of myself:p :p
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 15, 2007, 04:38 PM
    It may be a good idea to wait a week and then test using the first urine you pass whe you wake up, some women do get what appears to be a period but it is not, if you get a positive result, see your doctor and mention the bleeding.
    Channy008 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Fist off I would say that if you are trying to get pregnant and might be pregnant, you should be taking a multi-vitamin right now. I hope you are cause this is the best thing not only for your baby but also for you body to get ready for that baby to come. I would say it sounds to me your pregnant, I had the same thing and didn't get how I got my period so I waited a month and that one didn't come so it jut turns out I had my period while pregnant which happens to a lot of women and can go on right up to about 5 months. I hope this helped and good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search