Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catlovingirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2012, 08:04 PM
    how to get into manga?
    I have seen some kids at my school reading manga (I think that's what its called) and I have also seen some in my local library. I think it looks really interesting and I'd love to give it a try- I just don't know where to start. In my library it all seems to be in a totally random order like they have volumes 6, 19, and 14 for a random series,and they don't have the first one of any series. I have also looked it up on the internet and there is just so much I don't know where to start!
    I'd be very happy if someone could give me some tips on how to get into manga and if they could recommend some to me- I really like animals and cats if that helps :)
    GeorgeBorge Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2012, 08:36 PM
    Just buy your first complete one. After that you can checkout from library or whatever.

But your first BOUGHT one should be a great experience.
    I'm not into it myself but some people are
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2012, 08:48 PM
    Perhaps ask the other kids to see if you can read theirs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manga or manga and anime? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there everyone!:) I have a question that has been bothering me. When I grow older I want to become a manga artist to draw my own manga comic. When I draw my own manga can I do the anime for it myself? Or is it a "Whoever gets there first gets it" thing.

Anime or manga from 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The movie has 8 or 9 super agents named 001 to 009 or similar, one is a baby, another one is a cyborg, a black man, the main boy and his lover with long blond hair, also a funny cook They leave the world on a futuristic spaceship to save the world, they had to land on a planet for...

Manga Payment [ 4 Answers ]

Wow it's been a while before I posted in this form!:p I've come back to curiosity about manga.:rolleyes: If someone could give me a actual payment of what manga comic artist (In america) make that would be great! And please no jokes like: "Wouldn't you like to feed your family?":mad: It just...

View more questions Search