Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackies_tlc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2012, 01:47 PM
    2002 Trail Blazer Awd removing axles to replace rear Brake cover
    I found the rear brake cover plates pretty well rusted out while installing new calipers and rotors. I had to pull differential cover to pull C-clips to remove the axles. There was also a spacer block that came out and I'm having difficulties getting it back in.

Check out some similar questions!

'99 Civic Rear Brake question. I need to replace my rear brake shoes on a '99... [ 1 Answers ]

'99 Civic Rear Brake question. I need to replace my rear brake shoes on a '99 Honda Civic. I have never changed them before and I am wondering the difficulty level of changing them. The mechanic is charging around $250 and I asked AutoZone and their prices is $15.99 per shoe so I'm thinking it...

How to get to rear valve cover gasket 2001 town&country to replace [ 0 Answers ]

How hard is it to change rear valve cover gasket on 2001 town & country 3.8

Where is the fuse for the awd unit on a 2002 ford explorer [ 1 Answers ]

My awd drive is not working on my 2002 ford explorer 4.0 and I was wondering if there was a fuse that I could check to see if that is the problem.

Cost to replace head gasket on Chevy Blazer 2002 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Chevy Blazer which needs an Intake Gasket replaced I am asking what I should expect to pay at a local professional garage/

Removing cover to replace CD ROM [ 2 Answers ]

How do you remove a cover on a compaq presario 5000 to replace a CD ROM and add a DVD plarer?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.