Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Agarnett68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Electric heater stays off hours before kicking on or has to be reset.
    Daily, at random times, my heating unit cuts off for 3 hours before turning back on-no matter the temperature. Increasing the temp on the thermostat does not cause it to kick on. What would cause it?

Check out some similar questions!

Pilot light stays lit for a few hours then goes out [ 1 Answers ]

After replacing thermalcouple pilot light worked good for a few days. Then pilot light went out. After relight of pilot light it stayed lit for 4 hours and went out again. 25 year old furnace.

State Select electric water heater, reset button will not reset... HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

Our old water heater finally quit. We were given a 3 yr old State Select electric water heater and my husband is installing it. It seems the reset button will not reset. There is power to the top element, but when he checks the bottom element... no power! The reset button seems to be unable to...

Cleaned Flame Sensor & Reset Gas. Still Kicking Off. Please Help! [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Trane XR80 and I cleaned the flame sensor, turned off gas for 5+ minutes and works for a little bit but then it goes back to the routine where the flames kick on for a few seconds and go right out. What else is there to do? Thanks in advance.

State select electric water heater reset button keeps popping? [ 0 Answers ]

The red reset button on my State Select electric water heater keeps popping stopping the production of hot water. Any ideas out there as to why?

I have a grand child who sleeps 2 hours and stays awake 22 hours. [ 6 Answers ]

My grand child sleeps 2 hours and stays awake for 22 hours. Her mother has talked to doctor and he gave her some things to try but nothing is working.I've seen on TV (health chan) something about children who do not sleep but can't remember what they found out to solve the problem. I'm trying to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.