Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    campos1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Bryant plus 80 one short, one long, two short flashes
    New board, furnace blower starts, ignition happens, shuts off after a minute. It will flash one short, one long, then two short. My fault code list is ruined so I cannot figure anything out. Any help would be great.

Check out some similar questions!

What are some long you , long o, short o , and short you words? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I need some examples of long u, long o, short u, and short o words. Could someone give me some examples, I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Furnace not running,code flashes 3short flashes by 1 long flash on a bryant 90 t [ 2 Answers ]

Code flahes 3 short flashes by 1 long flash

A short in series-parallel circuit, a short what happens to voltage drops? [ 4 Answers ]

Classroom lab experiment in Electronics 101

80's cartoon short, with two black haired men in lab coats. One tall, and one short. [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's cartoon short that had two characters in white lab coats? There was a tall thin man, and a short, more round one. The tall man had a wiry black moustache, very prominent nose and had a nasally voice, and I am unsure of any features for the short man, and I don't believe...

Bryant furnace short cycling [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 80 furnace , had the ignitor replaced in November. Since then the furnace will power up, ignitor and burners will go and then when the blower turns on the burners go out, the blower will go for about 90 seconds and then shut down. It will do this repeatedly sometimes as many as 30...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.