Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newtolincoln Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 09:43 PM
    Rheem Criterion II Gas Furnace, where are the sensors
    I think my sensors may be dirty on my Rheem Criterion II gas furnace? Does anyone know where they are or have a diagram of them. I know from one other time that I am suspossed to clean the left one but not the right one... but do not remember where they are.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem criterion gas furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

Have a criterion gas furnace... was working, now fan doesn't come on... even when controller is put in "fan only" mode.. ideas?

Rheem Criterion gas Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace turns on and blows cold air, and does not actually ignite, have followed instructions on it to turn it off have turned thermostat down and power off to furnace have waited for time for it to clear out, but won't ignite when turned back on still blows cold air, model#RGPJ-05EAUER

Have a rheem criterion 2 gas furnace (1X2000), our gas was out for three days (Tucson [ 0 Answers ]

Have a rheem criterion 2 gas furnace (1X2000), our gas was out for three days (Tucson Az ) Now it’s back on, and both furnaces start and stop about ever 4 to 10 minutes

Rheem criterion gas furnace? [ 3 Answers ]

I have the Rheem Criterion II furnace. It is working OK. But the blower comes on after the desired temperature reached or it was turned off after a while.However, eventually it will turn off but blows cool air. I just don't know what to do because it blows the cool air. So I shut it down manually...

Rheem criterion II gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Have a rheem furnace and when it turns on it blows real hard something I read said it has a three or four speed motor just wondering if some one could help me change the wires to lower the speed of the motor

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.