Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lenabell Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 07:35 PM
    Help.. please I'm crying and strssing
    Have a ? I cheated June 5th he used condom and took off for2sec and pulled out and bust on my tummy. He swears up and down didn't go in me. My due date is march20,13 my didn't know my last period .1st ultrasound was Aug15 said I was 7weeks5days I had 3other ultrasound and I've asked my doc if my due date is right she don't know my story but she said yes I'm only 26weeks n 4days . Should I be worry I don't want to loss my hubuy. Please get back I've asked to ogyn when I convinced if my due date march 20,13 then said end of June. And I did calclation and if it was the other guy I be 30or 29 weeks. Please help me
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Pulling out is done by people trying to have kids.

You have to have a DNA test run to find out whose kid it is after the baby is born.

You should have thought about this before you did it... protection or not every time you have sex you could get pregnant.

Its never IF you will or not... its what are the odds of it happening.

Its within two weeks before and two weeks after their best guess. You've got an entire month it might have happened. Only god can be more specific than that... medical science can't.

Dec 16, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Pulling out is done by people trying to have kids.
    I hear you but he swear he did please help I just want to know I'm OK that's it's my hubby

Dec 16, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lenabell View Post
    I hear u but he swear he did pls help I just want to know I'm ok that's it's my hubby
    He swear he didn't
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Swear all you or he wants... whats done is done...

Dec 16, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Wow I see thank u for replying ? Ultrasound r no good or what they say they most accurate
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lenabell View Post
    Wow I see thank u for replying ? Ultrasound r no good or what they say they most accurate
    All they are doing is guessing... when they guess the age of the fetus.. (again just a guess) go back that amount of time, then allow plus or minus two weeks from that date.. meaning it happened sometime during that 4 week period...

NOBODY on this earth can make a better guess than that... and that's the BEST doctors guess... expand that if they aren't that experienced.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 07:55 PM
    When did you have unprotected sex with your husband?

Honestly, it will probably take a DNA test to be certain who the father is. The ultrasound measures the development of the baby and provides a projected due date. It isn't meant to be able to give you a definitive answer for conception.

Dec 16, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Thank u I understand :( it is what it is I might loss him I'm so dum he has always cheated on me I I'm dum for doing it got my 1st time I wanted to see what it felt like big mistake I guess if it's not his I'll be divorced with my 1st daughter n now this child I pray I'm OK but only god knows I'm so dum I'm going to loss the most thing it meant a lot to me my hubby
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2012, 07:57 PM
    What's done is done.. you can't change things now... prepare to deal with them... there really isn't anything else to do.

Dec 16, 2012, 07:58 PM
    I don't ream I know it was that hole week but in 20ish area most likey I feel I got no choice I wish I was OK I'm so lost n sad I don't want to loss him
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2012, 08:04 PM
    You danced your dance now its time to pay the piper.

That means, cry all you want at this point... you are going to have to face the music for your decision. And it was YOUR decision.

You weren't concerned about it at the time. Would you be any less happy if it was HIM fooling around knocking someone else up?

Not intending to rub salt in the wound but you have to face up to reality... and make your plans. You don't really have that much time when you think about it.

If it was me I'd be walking... I'd never raise a child that's a product of an affair because it would be a daily reminder.

True the kid didn't ask for it.. but there are some things some people might not ever be able to get past... but then there are some who have.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 08:07 PM
    Lena, I am going to suggest you talk to him about marriage counseling. It sounds like there was stress in the marriage before you cheated. If he won't go, go on your own. I think you need a neutral third party to talk to face-to-face. I also think the verbal and physical feedback will help you calm down and build on ways to work through this. Stressing yourself out isn't healthy for you, the baby or your daughter.

Take care of yourself emotionally, mentally and physically so you can take care of your children.

Dec 16, 2012, 08:12 PM
    Thank u for sweet words I'll see what happened I'm going to talk to him after I see my ogyn tommow we haven't even been married a year yet I feel so dum n I can't imagine glossing him :(((

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting (help me pls) [ 1 Answers ]

A company had total assets of 1,500,000 as of January 01,2010. For the year 2010,its liabilities have increase by 400,000, its owner invested an additional 100,000 and withdrew 50,000 and it had a net loss at 230,000. As of December 31,2010, it must have had total assets equal to?

Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

Please is there any chance in which I could be pregnant? I already took the ECP but I have belly pains and feels tired all the time :( I'm dead scared

We Both cheated... Now What? Please Help [ 0 Answers ]

Married over 15 years 2 kids. My husband (H) found out I was having an affair with his best friend for the past 18 months by reading emails. I confessed all. Many hurtful emails.. he read one which was nvr sent but said, “I have such difficulty having sex, especially kissing cause i just don’t...

View more questions Search