Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kdrkmm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I am 21 years old... I have always had a regular period until I was about 20... now it always comes on different times in the month usually at the end of every month just always different times... I have also had my period 2 times in one month just recently. This month of December, I started my period on the 13th-16th witch is really early. Last month it was on the 21st and I usually have it around the 20th-30th of each month. Is early period a sign of pregnancy? Since I started on the 13th it hasn't been normal at all... It started spotting, light, a lot and then back to spotting. I'm not sure what's going on? I have also been sick... Nausea, vomiting, body pains, lower stomach cramps( witch I have never had during any period) weak body, hott and cold flashes, fever, head ache.. My face has broke out and it never does. I don't know what to do... Should I take a test? Just not worry about it or what?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Is early period a sign of pregnancy?
    No. Lack of a period is a sign of pregnancy.

Since I started on the 13th it hasn't been normal at all... It started spotting, light, a lot and then back to spotting. I'm not sure what's going on?
    This doesn't sound like a period. It sounds like spotting. Many women bleed during pregnancy and mistake it for a period, when it's not. But, this could just be an off month, and an off period. No way to diagnose, just guess.

Wait until your period would normally be due. If your period doesn't come, test two weeks later using first morning urine. A test taken right now would likely give you a false reading, as it's too soon to test.

Good luck.
    Jensassy_21 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    No. Lack of a period is a sign of pregnancy.

This doesn't sound like a period. It sounds like spotting. Many women bleed during pregnancy and mistake it for a period, when it's not. But, this could just be an off month, and an off period. No way to diagnose, just guess.

Wait until your period would normally be due. If your period doesn't come, test two weeks later using first morning urine. A test taken right now would likely give you a false reading, as it's too soon to test.

Good luck.
    My last period was October 1st and on the 27th & 28th I startd spotting and bleeding but it woukd stop then start then right before thanksgiving it did it again for 2 days like before and all that time I was taking test all were negative but after waiting I have taking 6 hpt and all positive:) I really thought I had got my period and they were just werid but now I know I am 11 weeks pregnant so you may very well be pregnant it took a couple months for it to show up but good luck keep us posted I would take a test and if no then wait awhile and test again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search