Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larissawandler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 01:02 AM
    Online nurse chat
    Can I take ibuprofen while I'm pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 01:04 AM
    No. Tylenol only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online nurse chat [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter stayed at a friends and came home with some sort of bites on her. My husband thinks it is bedbugs and I think it could be chiggers. There is about 20 total bites. How do I tell a difference? Should I take her to see a doctor?

Ask a nurse chat online? [ 0 Answers ]

I am so confused. Last month my period did some very odd things. I bled for 2 days stopped for 1 and then bled for 2 more. They normally only last for 5 days as it is. My husband and I are trying to conceive. And if I have calculated my ovulation days then my next one should have been the 8th of...

Nurse online chat sc? [ 0 Answers ]

Few mouth ago I went to ER With same problum. Well have burning inside my stomch and cramping feel like have a fever and last time I could not breath. It come back to today and my dr put me on some netsome and zetaka for heart burn. Well today it feel camping and burn still why it do that for

Nurse online chat? [ 0 Answers ]

I have very itchy red spots all over my body and susspect that it is an allergic reaction to something but not sure what. The more I scratch the more bumps show up. I try very hard not to scratch but... I have taken benadryl and the hasn't seem to help at all.

Online nurse chat? [ 0 Answers ]

Fluid leaking from navel. I'm 20 weeks pregnant.

View more questions Search