Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dani1230 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 11:48 PM
    Well, I've liked this guy for a long time but he likes my best friend
    I've liked this guy for a LONG time at first it was a small crush but now I think I love him. We've become really close and we trust each other and tease each other A LOT. One day him, two of my friends and me went out and my friend said "Oh I know who you like!" he asked "Who?" then she said the name of my best friend and he just stayed silent and then asked how she knew. I was crushed. I don't think he knows that I REALLY like him since he sometimes talks to me about my best friend and how pretty she is (almost all the boys like her). She already knows that he likes her and she doesn't like him or anyone. I've told him that he should confess but he knows that she knows and that she doesn't like him. I encourage him to talk to her but I can't take it anymore!! He once asked me "Have you ever liked someone so much that you get confused?" and I am very confused right now! I don't know what to do! Please help me. I've tried to drop hints that I like him but he is so oblivious and I'm not even sure if I want him to know I like him or not! HELP
    LightCross Posts: 87, Reputation: 29

Dec 16, 2012, 09:33 AM
    You need to calm down and wait your chance for this one. Right now he likes someone,which means his 'seat' is currently occupied. You should wait until this seat empty then you can approach him, for now just stay be his friend and let him open up to you, that way you can learn a lot more about him and he can learn a lot more about you before you two can like each other. On the other hand if you were to not be able to keep calm , confessed to him and such, well you will instead kill your chance with him. And just a simple advice and sorry before I say this though, you did say that this girl friend of yours that he likes is liked by many guys, so I assume she is a good looking,physically attractive girl, then the competency is hard, more reason you should wait until this guy you like falling out of love for her
    Otaku101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 07:05 AM
    Well don't worry. I had the same problem too. My crush is peaty much clueless that I like him, but guys can be like that!

And my crush used to have a crush on this popular girl named Arely.
    Arely was his bestfriend's sister. She
    Is one year older than him. I
    Found out about them one day when
    He wrote a.a +Arely on his hand. I had feelings for him but I didn't yet fully understanded them yet. The next year he asked Arely out, she said yes... It didn't turn out very well and after a while he got dark circles under his eyes ,and his smile didn't show as often. But after a while he seamed happier and not short after just like he was before. I think he might like me but not sure. The thing is love takes time. If you Really think it's love you should confess. I know it's hard and I know how you feel but just wait and see if you really like him and confess maybe he likes you .
    Good Luck! <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his...

I like a guy who sort of likes me but his best friend likes me [ 1 Answers ]

I like this guy but he won't ask me out because his friend likes me but I don't like his friend. And now I am worried that I will never get the guy of my dreams

My best friend likes a guy who I know, and he's not a good guy [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so my friend, who's a girl, likes this guy that I really don't get along with at all. Should I tell her things about him, or let things just happen on there own? Like should I try to kind of warn her about him, or just let her find out. Basically I know he's going to either cheat on her, or dump...

What do I do when I like a guy but he likes me and my best friend? [ 2 Answers ]

What do I do when I like a guy, and he likes me back, but he also likes my best friend? My best friend doesn't like him though. So how do I win him over?

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

View more questions Search