Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2007, 04:12 AM
    Windows XP Search Results page
    If I'm not mistaken, after doing a search: If I open one of the files, then I cannot go back to the search results page... is that right?

I'm doing a search right now that's going on 20 minutes... and want to check out several of the results - but don't want to have to do the search again if the first file I look at is not the one I want.

Am I making sense? :o

... so in short: If I open one of the files on the search results page, will I still have those search results available?. I just don't remember...

Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2007, 04:28 AM
    I just tried it and the Search Results pane stays there. It makes sense because the file needs an app to open it up and that would happen in a new window.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Google or Yahoo "search results archive"? [ 3 Answers ]

I know it's a long shot, but I'm wondering: I am curious to know how many search results for a particular term there were in Google or Yahoo for a date in the past. In case that does not make sense, an example: Today there are about 401,000 Google results for the term "fried worms". I...

Internet Explorer cannot open search page [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... I have set up 3 computers for Internet and the 3rd one does not work correctly when going out to the Internet. I am able to dial out and connect with my provider (Chilitech) and even get the main page from Chilitech. When I go to click on a link or anything off the main page -...

Google Search Results Error [ 9 Answers ]

I ran a search for "gerry mangar" to see if a quick answer popped up for this thread, and Google returned "about 134" results, NONE of which have that exact term. It seems like starting within the past couple weeks my Google results have seemed odd. Could be something I've just never...

Internet Explorer could not open search page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this dirty message "Internet Explorer could not open search page", I am really pissed of with this message, Can anyone help me please Thanks well in advance Andy

View more questions Search