Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shobha0058 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2012, 11:56 PM
    OB gyn question
    I was on ginette 35 and took it for a month and then got down. Since you have to start the dose on the last day of your menses but I got a little late by like 4 days. Had unprotected sex for the first time. Started the next dose of ginette 35 the next day. It was the first time I had sex and even my hymen did not break. Then had sex after 2 weeks and got a brown colored discharge for a week and till then next dose of ginnete 35 had finished. Got down for 5 days. Still having brownish discharge. Thers I'd breast soreness too. Can I be pregnant? Please advice.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to ask a personal question is this where to ask for a ob gyn [ 2 Answers ]

Is this where I can ask aperfessional ob gyn a personal question I have I'm only 3o but after my near death 3 years ago I'm terrified anxiey of hospitals can someone help

OB gyn question [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know I have period pains for the past two weeks but no period is that normal? Sometimes I can feel the pain slightly and other times it feels as if I want to tear everything out of my body. My last period was on the 29 October and it's now 9 days gone by that I didn't have my...

Ob/gyn ask a question? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a missed abortion @ 8wks in July 2010, since my body didn't misscarry natrually I had a D & C. it has now been 3 1/2 months since the procedure and my partner & I just started to try & get pregnant again this month. But evrey time we have sex I start to spot a day or 2 after for a couple of...

Ob/gyn ask a question? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a missed abortion @ 8wks in July 2010, since my body didn't misscarry natrually I had a D & C. it has now been 3 1/2 months since the procedure and my partner & I just started to try & get pregnant again this month. But evrey time we have sex I start to spot a day or 2 after for a couple of...

Ask-ob-gyn-question [ 2 Answers ]

The doctors are saying I conceived feb. 11th, I was just wondering how far along am I? One doctor that I seen is saying I'm 19 weeks and the other is saying I'm 21 weeks I don't know what to believe.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.