Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeha Posts: 81, Reputation: 10

Dec 13, 2012, 11:17 PM
    Charm?
    What is the whole concept of charm... I hear it all the time but I don't mentally get it
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Dec 14, 2012, 04:28 AM
    Charm means be attractive. :))
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 14, 2012, 09:24 AM
    It means being polite and someone who draws people to them. Having a wonderful delightful personality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3rd times a charm? [ 12 Answers ]

Maybe I've been booted from this site - I don't know, but I need some advice. I sent my ex-girlfriend a package for her to send back my belongings with a prepaid return label. She received it over a week ago, and there is no tracking information that she has sent it back. This girl just completely...

Fourth time's a charm? [ 52 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged I'll soon be 21.I've only had three boyfriends in my entire life.my first relationship lasted only one month-he left me for his ex girlfriend;the second one-two months or so,he left me because I wouldn't have sex with him(I was a virgin,you see,and was I scared because I...

11th Time Is The Charm [ 2 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, “Please be gentle, I’m still a virgin.” “What?” said the puzzled groom. “How can that be if you’ve been married ten times?” Well… “Husband #1 was a sales representative: he...

Noritaki blue charm [ 1 Answers ]

I recently acquired a large collection of the blue charm #6978. Does anyone know best value options to sell this?

Charm or busy time [ 4 Answers ]

Rickj,SHAVED,ben11,chris!cajalat,curlyben... Where are you?I once knew a website which was attractive!has many attractive users.but now where they are?(many users that all they were online! )i think that it lose charm!but why??

View more questions Search