Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J0s3ph96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Pregnancy question! Please answer
    On Sunday (12/9/12) my girlfriend and were having some fun time. We didn't have sex but she grinded me (rubbed her vag up and down my shaft). I wasn't wearing a condom and there was quite a bit of precum. Her most fertile days (so says some calculations on a website) were Tuesday and Wednesday. Her next period is around the 26th. I had not ejaculated in a day or two and I had peed and hour before (and of course more than that the day before) what are the chances of her getting pregnant if the precum got ON the outside of her vagina? Just needed some reassurance. She took some water afterwards and washed her vagina some just as a precaution. Please answer this as accurately and quickly as possible! Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 13, 2012, 05:32 PM
    The chances are pretty small, but not nonexistent.

Going on the internet to determine her fertile days will not be accurate. In order to determine when she's ovulating she'll need to monitor her basal temperature for at least 6 months. Online apps go by the majority of women with a 28 day cycle. Most women don't follow the norm.

Peeing before sex, washing the vagina after sex, or any of the other things you've done, will not prevent pregnancy. Even birth control isn't 100% effective. If the sperm even gets near the vaginal opening it's in and on it's way long before you can wash it away. Remember all it takes is one, and they're microscopic.

She'll have to wait until her next period is due. If its 2 weeks late then test using first morning urine. If that test is negative then wait until the next period is due and test again if it's missed, or get a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about a possible pregnancy. (Preferably for doctors to answer) [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago, I conceived and about a week later, I suddenly felt nauscious and on the urge of vomiting at anytime of day. I've also noticed that I've been having a lot of exhaustion, changes in appetite, physical body changes such as change in nipple size and color, breast are bigger and a...

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

View more questions Search