Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcku Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Pregnancy possibility
    Someone had foreplay on 24th and 25th of November, and she doesn't know whether there was any insertion of semen in her body. Her previous period started on 29th October which ended in 4 days. And next period started on 6th December. Can she be pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy possibility [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came inside me and 3 days later I came on my period because I was due on but it isn't regular to what it normally is, it is normally heavy! But its really light + I spotted a line of brown? Does this mean I could be pregnant, its to early to test...

Possibility of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was April 15th, I had sex April 24th with no condom he didnr ejaculate in me his pre went in me. Now I'm cramping and breasts are sore can I be pregnant?

Possibility of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I had a period feb 12th but it was not normal at all I never spot I did this time I only flooded for 2 days and spotted 4 days when I usually go 7 days and I didn't this time and I'm bloated now but I don't know if I'm pregnant or not me and my boyfriend had a condom to bust on us so there is a...

Possibility of pregnancy? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex about 12 days ago.I was spotting brownish blood for 2 days (not even enough to fill up a liner).then this mornin I began to bleed heavier with crampin for a while.now my bleeding has dwindled down to light bleedin every now and then.we didn't use protection and I have been having...

What is my possibility of pregnancy? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got a new job, low stress, awesome management, great co-workers, so I'm under no stress, not even financially. I recently noticed that I missed my period by a week. I have had my normal period cramps when I usually do though- a week before my period starts- but no blood has come out. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.