Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beccaboo2020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Concerned or just a worry wart?
    I am a complete worry wart when it comes to sex. I am on the pill to regulate my period although sometimes its light or heavy anyway. Because I freak so badly after I have sex about being pregnant I usually just go without.

Now, I don't feel pregnant, and in don't really have pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still worried I might be.

I last had sex about 11 weeks ago. Im on the pill and he uses condoms. Like I said I don't think I'm pregnant, but my periods have been light so I'm afraid I'm just spotting. I guess I just want some reassurance.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2012, 08:35 PM
    There is no such thing as pregnancy symptoms...

You are taking reasonable precautions.. however even using two forms of birth control doesn't yield 100% effectiveness... we have several prominent members here that can prove that... one of the Moderators had kids TWICE while using condoms AND birth control.

So it IS possible and not that rare. That doesn't put your mind at ease... but at least you know you have a legitimate reason to be concerned.

You have to wait a few weeks AFTER a missed period and test... otherwise there is no other way to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyst, Polyp, or Wart? [ 3 Answers ]

A year ago I had tested positive for chlamydia and quickly was treated. I have had multiple follow up exams with no trace of any abnormalities, and I haven't been sexually active since. A close friend of mine recently was diagnosed with genital warts, and told me that nearly everyone has some form...

Planters wart [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a planters wart in my right foot before and I think it's coming back. It's in almost the same place but it's causing tingling in my second and third toe. Is it the same thing or could it be something else?"

Wart remover [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple of warts on my finger and I used wartner wart remover to freeze them off. My finger is a little swollen and sore just where the wart is. How long does this last for? I just froze the warts this afternoon

Plantar Wart? [ 3 Answers ]

In high school, I developed a very, very painful plantar wart on the "ball" of my left foot. Being a self desribed "Picker", I made the situation worse resulting in having to have multiple nitrogen treatments. I have no recollection of how it all started, just that it your standard looking plantar...

Wart at base of penis? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so I'm 18 and I have never had any kind of sex. At all. For a while now I have had these little bumps on the base and kind of going up the shaft of my penis but I'm almost 100% sure they are "hair glands" or whatever. Today I noticed a "lump" at the base of my penis, almost like a wart. It...

View more questions Search