Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lulu123456789 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Cheap thing to get mom for Christmas
    I want to get my mom something nice for Christmas but I don't know what to get? Limit is $60
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 12, 2012, 03:42 PM
    I never got my mom something 'cheap' for christmas. She was my best friend, and I loved her. Wow, you have sixty bucks to spend. Well, what does she like, flowers, perfume, some spices for the kitchen to cook with, a spice rack to organize her spices. I don't know, use your imagination, you know her best, don't you ? A plant, does she like nurturing plants. A gift cert. so she can buy what she wants.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 12, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Machine washable cashmere!
    Sweater or hat/scarf/glove set

Dec 12, 2012, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I never got my mom something 'cheap' for christmas. She was my best friend, and i loved her. Wow, you have sixty bucks to spend. Well, what does she like, flowers, perfume, some spices for the kitchen to cook with, a spice rack to organize her spices. I dont know, use your imagination, you know her best, dont you ? A plant, does she like nurturing plants. A gift cert. so she can buy what she wants.

Well she doesn't want me to spend much on her but I will spend more than 60$ mostlikely so really I just need an idea of what to get her
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 12, 2012, 04:50 PM
    Does she collect anything? Does she have a special hobby? Does she like cheese popcorn? :D

Dec 12, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Does she collect anything? Does she have a special hobby? Does she like cheese popcorn? :D
    She doesn't collect anything and it kind of hard because she won't tell me what she wants or needs she said don't spend your money on me I don't need anything
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 12, 2012, 04:58 PM
    Does she have any hobbies? Does she like scrapbooking? Is there anything the two of you like to do together? One of the best presents I ever got was from my daughter. She paid for a night of scrapbooking for the two of us, at a scrapbook store. We got to spend time together doing something we both love to do.

So, is there a hobby she enjoys, a night out where the two of you can spend some time together? You could even buy movie passes, and the two of you could go out for a movie together.

Dec 12, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Does she have any hobbies? Does she like scrapbooking? Is there anything the two of you like to do together? One of the best presents I ever got was from my daughter. She paid for a night of scrapbooking for the two of us, at a scrapbook store. We got to spend time together doing something we both love to do.

So, is there a hobby she enjoys, a night out where the two of you can spend some time together? You could even buy movie passes, and the two of you could go out for a movie together.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to give to your boyfriend for christmas that is cheap? [ 4 Answers ]

Christmas is around the corner and I still don't know what to buy. Can you guys help me? I also didn't save much so its really hard. Is a branded shirt okay? HELP!

Ami I doing the right thing? My mom is hurtful! [ 7 Answers ]

My mom left me and my elder sis when I was only 2 yrs old with my sisters dad, she was dating my biological dad when she conceived me but they broke up and she stayed back with my sisters dad as he accepted me . I grew up with her dad and step mom until I was 9. my childhood was very unhappy. My...

View more questions Search