Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashwes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Honeywell thermostat rth6350 wiring diagram
    Hello,

I would like some help with this installation, I have a white, red, green and blue wire coming out of the wall. My question is where do I put the blue wire?
    Thanks
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2012, 08:45 PM
    To which terminal on the furnace is each wire connected?
    66bobby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 03:57 PM
    I have a 6350 thermostat also. I have a gray wire that was hooked up to X1 terminal on a white and rodgers mercury thermostat. Where does the gray wire go?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Answer the question in post #2, by Grady and we should be able to tell you exactly where to hook all the wires at the t-stat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Thermostat Wiring Diagram [ 0 Answers ]

I am going from an old mercury trane thermostat to a new honeywell Th8000. I have a gas furnace and an electric heat pump. It seems to work most of the time and them for some reason in the morning when the heat kicks on, it will be on for awhile and then goes into "wait" I believe it is in the...

Honeywell Thermostat Wiring Diagram [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 4 zone recirulating hot water heat system run off Propane. One zone running the hot water unit. A few years ago I replaced all I replaced the three Thermostats with programmable ones. However after a couple years they don't work the way they should or trying to reprogram them sometimes...

Installing Honeywell RTH6350 D1000 wiring help [ 0 Answers ]

I am changing thermostats from a Honeywell T8411R 1002 to a Honeywell RTH6350 D1000 My problem after following instructions is where to put the "C" wire? I am using a heat pump York Model F RP030H06A and the blower outside is E1RC024S06C Here is a picture of existing wiring:...

Wiring diagram for honeywell thermostat rth2300? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm replacing a very old Honeywell thermostat which has only 2 unmarked wires attached. Where do I attach them to my new rth2300?

Honeywell thermostat wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a trane heat pump in my home. I am attempting to install a Honeywell TH3210D1004 in place of the current trane weathertron one that is currently installed. My question is where do the white and tan wires go. I have found homes for the rest of them. There are two slots left "aux" and "l"....

View more questions Search